Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HOUSE AND HOME

A big thank you to Eimear, the Editor of House and Home for the mention in the 'Green List'. The focus of this month’s fantastic House and Home is environmentally friendly design. There are great articles on people such as Brian O' Brien of Solearth, Johanna Harmala of Valoearth and Laura Farrell of Scudding Clouds. If you are interested in eco friendly design and where to source it then this is the issue for you my friends. Also a massive thank you to Paul the photographer and Rosie at Cultivate for letting us take the photos there and disrupting the whole place in the process. Cheers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on featuring in H&H! I've only flipped through the current issue- I'm off to dig it out and have a good old read now!

greenspace said...

hey zee, thanks so much. I look REAL comfortable getting my photo taken don't I :).